“Together – through Him, with Him, in Him”
When establishing the Eucharist Jesus took the bread and said: TAKE IT, THIS IS MY BODY! He invites us to be in communion with Him, and through Him with each other as well. I invite you to worship together Jesus Christ present in the Holy Eucharist.
On Saturday of the feast of Corpus Christi, 2nd of June 2018 starting at 5 p.m. In 2017, at the Feast of Christ the King, there were thirty thousand of us, who prayed together in 18 countries at 840 locations.
Now, preparing for the International Eucharistic Congress in Budapest in 2020, we would like to worship Jesus at 2020 sites globally. To reach this, we need you to join us with your parish, with your community. Please, Register at our website corpusdomini.iec2020.hu, and be part of the greatest Eucharistic Adoration so far.
How to join?
1. Find a location on the Corpus Domini website where an adoration has been organised.
2. If you don’t find any place for adoration in your neighbourhood, feel free to organise one in your local church, in a school or hospital chapel, or in a monastic community, in cooperation with the local priest, church director or monastic leader.
3. You can pray before the Eucharist in silent meditation, in the traditional way, singing, praising, with children, families, young and/or elderly people. You can involve musicians, prayer groups, Rosary Associations, communities, schools – actually anyone who is eager to spend an hour together with the King of the Universe.
4. It is of utmost importance that all locations should be registered. This is how we can monitor if the number of locations has already reached 2020. Our worldwide coverage will be complete together with you.
5. Keep in touch! You can subscribe to the IEC2020 Newsletter to stay up-to-date on the state of preparations of the Eucharistic Congress Budapest 2020 and get first-hand information about the programs and involvement possibilities.